Monday, May 11, 2009

Hard work really does pay off

Ive been in my step sons life since he was 2 1/2 yrs old. He is now 9 1/2 yrs old. Thats 7 yrs of hard work on my part. Caring for him, displining him, and trying to do my best to raise him right with the help of his dad. Since we all know his mother ,well can I really say what I think about her here? Lets just call her the deadbeat mom for nice terms. Since ive been in his life. She may have had him in her possesion about 1-2 FULL months. Well my story goes about this past mothers day. When *gasp* I was thought of first. What you say? How could I be thought of first ? All these years when he was able to make something for mothers day or any holiday really. His deadbeat always was thought of first. (sometimes I never got anything)She always got a card or something made for her(even if she never showed up to get him).That is understanable. But this year it was different he made 1 for me and ONLY me. Of course she called up on saturday and said she wanted him on mothers day. Which was funny b/c when he was told about her coming. He scrambled to make something for her. Im so freakin proud maybe now I have that higher ranking :)

No comments: