Monday, January 26, 2009

Honest Scrap Award


I’ve never seen it before so bear with me i'm trying.
Here are the rules for this award:
a) List 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
and
b) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.



1) I have self diagnosed myself with ocd. After you deal with 3 kids and MY husband you tend to "relearn" around that. Yeah that house cleaning once a week HA need I say more?!

2) My mom reminded me the other day about *if* I decide to pay people with bad checks. It is illegal and I can possibly go to jail. I thought about this long and hard and decided jail might be an option. Think about it no cooking no cleaning my kids will be safe NO BILLS hmm sounds close to paradise. (umm dont worry im not "cashing in " that ticket)

3)I have been hospitalized 8 times and thats for the mental health not physical.

4)Charlie has proposed to me 3 different times.

5)I have had to "downsize" my once flock of 16 birds. I am now down to 3.

6)I like my husband better gone

7)I often wonder how my kids will turn out considering I feel like a failure at times with my husband constantly against me with parenting.

8)I would love to have another child but with already being fixed and finances the way they are it would never work

9)I always complain about "not" having money but never get off my butt and get a job to help out (sadly this is somewhat fueled by my husband wanting me not to work)

10)I wonder where I would be if I havent met Charlie considering I was into "experimenting"
And onto

No comments: